The UW Bothell MBA Programs and The Princeton Review invite you to a Free GMAT Strategy Session! This event is complimentary for anyone interested in applying to the UW Bothell LMBA or TMBA Program and preparing for the GMAT. During this session you will learn about:
- The UW Bothell LMBA and TMBA application process
- The GMAT Exam
- Become familiar with the content of the exam
- Walk through some sample questions with the instructors from Princeton Review
- Learn score-raising strategies you can use on Test Day
: Registration Required - (Free)
: Thursday, January 23, 2014
: 6:00 - 10:00 p.m.
: UW Bothell: Building UW2, Room 005
- Please read the Parking information for important details.
Vicki Tolbert at email@example.com
NOW accepting applications
for 2013. The application deadlines are February 5 (first round, early applications) and April 16 (annual deadline).